It is the first time we have had a President who based his whole presidency on lying.
Sure, Bill Clinton had trouble with the truth. But it was a personal quirk, a character flaw. He liked to see how much he could get away with.
But Obama is different. He lies as a carefully thought out strategy. He is trying to remake the whole country into a socialist state. He knows this is virtually impossible among a freedom loving electorate, so he realizes his only alternative is to lie:
Internal White House documents reveal that 51% of employers may have to relinquish their current health care coverage by 2013 due to ObamaCare. That numbers soars to 66% for small-business employers.
The documents — product of a joint project of the Labor Department, the Health and Human Services Department and the IRS — examine the effects new regulations would have on existing, or “grandfathered,” employer-based health care plans.
Under interim regulations, current employer-based coverage would not be grandfathered and hence subject to the health care laws’ consumer provisions if:
* The plan eliminates benefits related to diagnosis or treatment of a particular condition.
* The plan increases the percentage of a cost-sharing requirement (such as co-insurance) above the level at which it was on March 23, 2010.
* The plan increases the fixed amount of cost sharing such as deductibles or out-of-pocket limits by a total percentage measured from March 23, 2010, that is more than the sum of medical inflation plus 15 percentage points.
* The plan increases co-payments as a total percentage measured from March 23, 2010, that is more than the sum of medical inflation plus 15 percentage points or medical inflation plus $5.
* The employer’s share of the premium decreases more than 5 percentage points below what the share was on March 23, 2010.
According to the report, by 2013 51% of all employers — 66% of small employers (3-99 employees) and 45% of large employers — would have to relinquish current coverage. In a worst-case scenario, 69% of firms would lose their grandfathered status.
This could pose a serious threat to President Obama’s claim that if you like your coverage, you’d get to keep it.